Thursday, November 03, 2011

Well... Well.. Well!!

I thought that I would update a little something before I let a whole year pass before I blogged again :)

I can't really say that I have really been all that busy that I could not post. Just working and the occassional Branson trips. I have just gotten out of the habit and it has somewhat slipped my mind about blogging.

Speaking of Branson, I think we got some other people in on enjoying some of the things that the great ozarks have to offer. But it is one of those places you either like it or you don't. I happen to love it!

1 comment:

Cool Grandma said...

Well, well, for sure. So shocked to look at my list and see you posted. I can't help but think about how you all are going to miss Jodie Lynn and those kids. I know Audrey will surely miss the little girls bunches.

I do hope they are all happy and make the adjustment easily to their new home, school, and location.