Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Wow! Where has the time gone??

So I was reminded the other day of what a slacker I have been with updating this page. I apologize! Life has been crazy busy the last several months... Finished school the end of September now just waiting til the second weekend of December so I can offically sign Angie RN, BSN haha!! Since my only two followers are Katie and Aunt LaNell, oh wait and I can't forget Jodie Lynn has now joined.. All of you are so much better at blogging than I. I'm not really sure what to blog about... But I guess if nothing else can just post pics!! :) but that too will have to wait for now...

3 comments:

green6 said...

I didn't think I knew much to blog about either, but once you start...it's kind of addicting too. Once you start posting pictures, you start putting stories with them...there is your blog! By the way, congrats on you getting your BSN. Chris and I are still considering to move to Casper and when looking for jobs, it is difficult to find a job in management without BSN or MSN. But, I think it would be nice to start back out on the floor, if we do decide to move. We are probably going to go to Casper this summer for vacation to see if it is somewhere we would like to be!

Katie said...

Ok first of all, welcome back Angie and congrats on the BSN! I'd love to hear from you on here more and any ol' thing goes in blogging. After all, it's yours. Second of all, what's this about Jodie Lynn moving and where in tarnation is Casper? Isn't he a friendly ghost?

Cool Grandma said...

Well, I am in shock....how great to hear a word from you and Congratulations! I know what a relief that must be. Yes, please let us hear more from you, if only for Katie, Jodie, and ME. We love Jodie's blog and you can do it too. It is a nice diversion from the sometimes hectic life we all lead.

And Jodie.....Casper, Wyoming I assume. Katie's comment was funny. What is happening in Casper?