Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day dreaming as well...

I made a lengthy comment on Jodie Lynn's post several times but when I went to post it somehow it went crazy and I was only able to get the shorter one in, kinda why it is more in a text message fashion:). So I will attempt it this way... I too have thought of moving however the wonderful family God has blessed me with are very influential as well as inspiring and very helpful. I'm too nosey I would want to know what's going on, not just what they want me to hear, HaHa!!... I am very thankful for my family and appreciate all they do for me and Audrey..  If I do not tell you enough; Thank you!!!

Like Jodie Lynn says, it's mostly just day dreaming... Mostly about the things I would do if I did not have a child. I think I would like to do some travel nursing... See the different cultures of nursing as well as patients.

I am very blessed with the wonderful "little Audrey" that God has given me.. So my dreams of travel nursing will have to wait awhile :)

3 comments:

green6 said...

It is hard to leave what we have! A comment that Uncle David made via Aunt LaNell's blog is that he wish he knew his grandparents. That is another reason why we haven't gotten the nerve up to leave either, is because we want the kids to know there extended family!

Guess we will wonder what might have been, yet thank the Lord for what we have today & be glad in it! :)

Katie said...

Ok girls...I've got something you need to read...I'm going to try and find it and post it to my blog. We need to get these notions out of your heads! :) j/k lol

Check there soon, I'll see if I can get it up.

green6 said...

By the way...like the change that you made to your blog!