Wednesday, February 17, 2010

visiting...

Sorry still no pics...

Well it has been awhile again, but rest assured I have been keeping up with you guys :) So I visited a church Sunday (thanks Katie for saving a seat), and a gentleman's song was really touching to me. I had actually been reading a book that I got for 50% off from Ruth's "Lord, Help me I've fallen and can't get up". very good book by the way. It talks of letting God be in charge rather than you trying to... And I must admit, I have been trying to run things. I want that perfect job with the perfect hours and the great pay (is there even such a thing). I had to take a step back and look at where I am, I was getting to where I would get physically ill at times knowing that I had to go to work. But God has me here for a reason, not sure what it is yet :) but I know that it is all Him, and when the time is right I will have a different job opportunity. Things are better for me, I see that I have to also put forth some effort in making it a happy place for me as well.

And by the way, I also have left it to God for that perfect man for me (yes Jodie Lynn, one that cooks, cleans, and does all those things would be nice!!! better than nice). Maybe after Audrey is grown, he has to be able to treat and love her like his own otherwise, and I know that can be hard to do. So only God knows.

By the way Jodie Lynn could you change your font, its pretty but very hard to read and for some reason i can't post on your stuff... Thanks!

6 comments:

Katie said...

I'm so glad you visited. And happy that the song touched you. It's nice to see God at work in you, and I know He will complete His work. You need only to be still. Love you cousin.

Cool Grandma said...

Angie,

I am glad you came too, and I hope you will come back. Awesome worship experience there.

I too have been there on the job thing. I do know that you are right, there is no perfect job. Sometimes as nurses we just get burned out. You will know when it is time to go, or maybe things will just change and you will see it from a different perspective. Have you thought about going to a different area there?

I can tell by your comments that it is something bigger than just the "job"....maybe just life decisions and wanting some direction? I will be praying for you. The Lord has a way of working things out.

green6 said...

Nothing like a sis to tell you how to do your blog! Just kidding! Been praying for you to find direction...always in HIS time not our's! It would greatly help you to get hooked up in a church though. Glad you are venturing out to other churches! Hope you find a place that blesses you and helps you find direction and meaning! Love you!

By the way, not sure why you can't leave comments. Do you have an "account" or can you not do it anonymously?

Angie said...

JL,
did you seriously just ask if I had an account?? how do you think that I do the blog you silly goose.... Blonde moment??:) but no it is just the box but no way to comment. not sure why... but thank you for changing it the color suits your blog(the greens) better.

Thank you all for the prayers I do need them! Love you ALL

Cool Grandma said...

When are you coming to visit SE again?

green6 said...

OK angie...it's been another year, i think it's time to post something again! Not like I have much room to talk since it had been a few months for me:) Just another way to keep up with each other since we tend to use technology instead of face to face contact lol! love ya!